madhatter

Going mobile

Dangerroo's request on Facebook prompted me to have a look.

According to Gossamer Blog it has been done for http://www.bigfishtackle.com/ (mobile site http://www.bigfishtackle.mobi/).

Any reason why NameMedia hasn't looked into this for dz.com? Seems like a good idea to me :)

I would love to be able to easily surf the DZ.com forums and have direct access to my PMs via pager. As it is now, it takes forever to load up each page to get where I want to go, and javascript is not available on my pager so if I wanted to insert an emoticon, I have to type it out instead.

There's got to be a way to make a bare-bones dz.com forum set up for mobile pagers and phones. I would gladly send money via paypal to be a premium member if the money would help set that up.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Second that. However I'm afraid it's somewhat unlikely since it requires more administrative work and less revenue (since the mobile sites don't pull ads IIRC). I'd love to get dz.com on my cellphone though.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

my fone is way faster then my desktop (win98 with DUN) but not when I try to load dzzy dot! Im in with sending in some moola for a fone app dzzy dot com! Im pretty much a FB user anymore... As y'all can probably tell!! Wat.... this is like my first post on here in quite some time.... WHATS UP BILLY!?!?! See you in March BRO! WaaHoo