Tee

Thank you SkyMonkeyONE

Hey Chuck. I just wanted to let you know that recently I have learned to appreciate the pack job you did for me last October. I bought Lori's gear from you and the reserve repack was impecable. Recently I had it repacked and now you can see the reserve bag when you open the riser covers ,and when looking at the back of the container the material at the sides of the reserve pin has tension pulling it down so you can see the reserve bag when the rig is all closed up!!! ACK!! So I got it repacked again by ANOTHER rigger and it isn't much of an improvement.
SO.....if you weren't so darned far away, I would definately send it back to you! :)Tee

Not a problem at all. SOMEBODY has to do pretty pack jobs! LOL! Anyway, the hot ticket is to find a rigger with a TINY rig of his own. They are the ones that really know how to get something tight and pretty, because if it's not, then the rig looks like crap. My personal rig is HALF the size of the one that yall got through me.
Chuck
D-12501
Atair Factory Pilot