kilranian

Suit jump?

I've seen a commercial filmed at Triangle Skydiving where the jumper was wearing a suit. I believe it was for a cell phone or some sort of business service. My google-fu must be weak today, so I can't find it at the moment. Maybe somebody else will have a better memory or better luck.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I jumped with a shirt and tie (no jacket). I used both a tie chain and a tie pin (through both layers!) to hold it in place in several places and didn't have any trouble with it. Then again, I was only belly flying with it, so you may run into trouble with different orientations, but I would think a safety pin to hold the jacket closed and a couple of tie pins would keep everything out your way and secure.

I wore one when I jumped into my college graduation 30 years ago...the funniest part was how worried my mother was that I would land hard and take the knees out of my new suit!

NO problems with her 'only son' skydiving a bandit jump into a crowded stadium...just don't tear up those brand new PANTS! :D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I wore one when I jumped into my college graduation 30 years ago...the funniest part was how worried my mother was that I would land hard and take the knees out of my new suit!

NO problems with her 'only son' skydiving a bandit jump into a crowded stadium...just don't tear up those brand new PANTS! :D:D

Twardo, was that a round main? If so, wow!
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

In 1982 experienced jumpers didn't use round mains.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

In 1982 experienced jumpers didn't use round mains.

It was '80, and it was a 252. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Reminds me of my ex-wife showing pictures of her first jump to her mother... first comment was "you did something with your hair" :S
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...