RB_Hammer

Last Post column

I love the new 'Last Post' column when you can click on the latest post and view it right away. This saves time if you are following a particular thread. Is there some way that you can also display the last user name to respond?
That way, if the last response was from someone that you know never posts anything usefull, but always tries to make lame jokes or posts something like, "Years ago I blah, blah, blah".
There are several threads I am interested in and when I see new posts to them, I love being able to view the latest, but there are some users that I know like to post, LOTS, but never actually say anything.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

Years ago I blah, blah, blah'd...
Now, I just seem to sort of blah.

It was begging to be done and someone had to do it. ;)

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Originally when the software was upgraded there were some of those features but it was confusing since it said "Last post - XYZ" By "User1". It was not clear at first glance if User1 had created the thread or replied to it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Originally when the software was upgraded there were some of those features but it was confusing since it said "Last post - XYZ" By "User1". It was not clear at first glance if User1 had created the thread or replied to it.

I actually liked that...but maybe I'm just weird.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706