Unstable

Suggestion - Aircraft Forum

For what its worth (I'm guessing not much)... but... for what its worth, I second that!

If for no other reason, I would like to suggest "aircraft incidents" (jump plane crashes on landing after dropping jumpers... jump plane crashes on takeoff / shortly there after because the engine shit itself or the JB weld on the prop let loose... jump plane crashes while being flown from point A to point B for some non-skydiving purpose... jump plane gets damaged by drunk skydiver racing his car around the airport at night... etc) be separated out from the current "Incident" forum.

How many crashes and lives we could save if there was a place to discuss specifically about JUMP PLANES? That little tip to correct certain issue on that particular plane can make a difference to someone else if shared. How about have a place to ask where you can find an old STC or how to operate the Skyote speed brake properly?
So, I do believe it is time to ad a JUMP PLANE thread to DZ Forum.

No Drogue, no JUMP!!

How many crashes and lives we could save if there was a place to discuss specifically about JUMP PLANES? That little tip to correct certain issue on that particular plane can make a difference to someone else if shared. How about have a place to ask where you can find an old STC or how to operate the Skyote speed brake properly?
So, I do believe it is time to ad a JUMP PLANE thread to DZ Forum.

Here Here! An Aircraft Forum!
=========Shaun ==========