lisamariewillbe

Scam

I can say that I've gone through the list of scam reports over the past 2 days and I can't see one mentioning the user you are. You can try re-report the user, or you may private message me a copy of the e-mail from said scammer.

I guess that I am fortunate, having spent 16 years in law enforcement. I just had a Jamaican-Style guy who was going to send me a certified money order and "later" determine shipping.

Having seen hundreds of these types of scams, I just dismissed him. I cannot report what I cannot prove. I would, however be willing to write a short piece on how to recognize and avoid.

Taking the victims away is the only way to fight them. Jamaica and Nigeria were never any help to my cases.
We came here to eat donuts and kick ass, looks like there aren't any donuts.....

I posted my complete rig on dropzone yesterday and since then I have had several people attempt to scam me, even using a fake paypal address. Their names are Drew Honderich and Luvenia Smith. Do not make any deals with this individual. It's the same person who tried scamming me twice.