cpoxon

Clickable avatar / profile icon image

Whilst the icons in profiles are constrained to the 65x75 dimensions, the images themselves do not have to physically be this size (although in order for the image not to be distorted, the same ratio should be adhered to), so long as the are 10Kb in size or less. Quite a few members have cottoned on to this, and make full use of their allowance, such as myself (although perversely, not at this time, but see attachement for my previous avatar), and Rosa comes to mind (don't know why :-P).

So how about making the image on the profile page clickable so that it can be viewed in all its glory?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

So how about making the image on the profile page clickable so that it can be viewed in all its
glory?

I've thought it would be nice to have a clickable avatar, but it should go to a page with a bigger version
of that image and a short explanation. Lots of people just have mug shots in their avatars, but some are
clearly shots of "interesting" landings, exits, etc, and it'd be nice to have a regular way to find out more
about them.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

Lots of people just have mug shots in their avatars, but some are
clearly shots of "interesting" landings, exits, etc, and it'd be nice to have a regular way to find out more
about them.

You could always just pm the person and ask them about those "interesting" shots. I've never met a skydiver yet who didn't like to talk about their cool jumps.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just drag-and-drop the avatar onto my desktop, and open the file. And that way, if you're stalking someone (Rosa comes to mind :P), then you've conveniently got a copy of it saved on your hard drive. ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.