grlsgotalot2lrn

entertaining newbies

just thinking, how interesting would it be to have a newbie forum? when i first came to dropzone.com, i knew exactly where to go - introductions and greets. now I feel kinda lost. i mean i read a lot of old threads, but feel too new to post in the other forums. and a newbie forum would be highly entertaining:S! every once in a while one of our wise veterans could step in and tell us what stupid newbies we were. and every once in while, us stupid newbies could impress some of the wise veterans with how smart we really were and wanted to be.

now I feel kinda lost.

Well, stop it. You're more than welcome to participate in any forum topic at any time. Only rule is to make sure you put the right content in the right forum.

If you have a newbie question about something instructional; go to the Instructors forum. If you want to talk out loud about General skydiving stuff, go there, etc.

You may wish to do a seach in a particular forum before jumping in to ensure it already hasn't been done.

That help?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The only problem with a "newbie" forum is that only newbies would hang out there. Then you would have (some) people speaking much about which they know very little. As newbies, you wouldn't know the difference. It would be the blind leading the blind. SCARY!!
The only way to defeat your newbieness is by hanging out and learning, (at a ACTUAL dropzone, not at dz.com!).

Well we could all post about the stupid things we have done durring AFF. That might help others avoid them. As long as we dont speak with any authority I dont see the problem.

I could so be like "dude pull on AFF I on time so you dont FAIL" and that would make sense. Haha yeah I forgot, well kinda still funny.B|

I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.