garef001

We want talkback. PLEASE:)

in the liitle time i was around talk back i grew really fond of it. i would greatly appriciate its return, as i am sure others would too. So people how about we plead with the HH and promise not to abuse, and maybe he can be merciful and gives us back our great forum.

ps
PLEASE

Thanasi

I think alot of us feel the same way, but as this is a suggestions forum; I suggest that HH already knows this and further suggest that repeated begging and asking will only irritate him and the greenies. I suggest we just bide our time, practice a little patience and give them time to discuss the issue and make plans.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think pleading will only irritate HH. Please don't do that. :)

How about demanding and stuff? :D:D ok ok I'll go back to surfing ...

It's my bday and I had to make at least one sarcastic comment today :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

*Billvon flips his welding helmet back down, grabs his MIG gun and gets back to work on TalkBack.*

I bet he is more of an intricate, precision, TIG kind of guy:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

This is Billvon we're talking about. He's sitting back in a leather hammock, drinking something with an umbrella in it, while nanobot assemblers (which he designed, and fabricated, and programmed) do all the work.

Did I mention the two story Tesla coil on the other side of the room.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Well, you have have a totally different view of Bill then I do. Heck, I was just licking his face last night;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

>Heck, I was just licking his face last night.

That was my ear, Mary.

That was TMI. :P

:D:D Ear, Face..........all the same to me.

Oh sorry, off topic;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I guess we could start learning french. Theirs is still up.

Yeah, but Remster told me all they talk about over there is food. Not that that's a bad thing.

I don't miss TalkBack.

:D I chatted with Remster the other day, and asked him if I could post there, even though I don't know French. He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no. That's when I asked him if he could banned me from all the forums. Because of his answer, I decided that I would just be a good girl.

This "downtime" of TalkBack is a great chance for many ppl to get a life, get a real woman (rather than the rubber doll), and maybe even get a skydive in...
I'd favor keeping TB permanently disabled.

Haha, very true! Since TB has been closed, I got on the computer less at work, school and home.
- I wrote and finished a paper 3 days early, unheard of for me
- I got on the net at home, had nothing to do on there, so I went for a jog, first one in months. I now jogged everyday since TB's been closed.
- No joke, but I at least doubled my sales every day since TB's been closed.

I miss it sorely, but HH, for the sake of my future and others, keep it closed! :D:D:D

(And since TB is closed, and I cant say it anywhere else..... I GOT a big fat "A" stamp today....finally!)

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

*Billvon flips his welding helmet back down, grabs his MIG gun and gets back to work on TalkBack.*

I think your both wrong. I am betting on the forceful slag pounding STICK kinda guy.:D

Well, I'm seeing some changes already. The Forum display page is set up different, and the titles are now gone.

Can you feel it, can you? Can you? I think its' going to happen soon.

Flyangel has fingers, toes, legs, and arms crossed. Thanks HH and greenies.