robskydiv

Speaking about the dead.

I understand the purpose of the "Safety and Training" forum. I don't feel comfortable reading about anyone's speculation about someone's personal tragedy so soon after it happens no matter who the victim was. I would like to suggest a waiting period that would follow the posted incident. Think about this and you decide how long.

I think I disagree. When someone dies doing what we all love, I cannot help but wonder why. I want to discuss what happened and what can be done to prevent such a thing from happening in the future.

I don't want it to be a dogging of the deceased as in what they should have done. It is valuable, however, to learn from incidents while they are still fresh in our minds.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I think I disagree. When someone dies doing what we all love, I cannot help but wonder why. I want to discuss what happened and what can be done to prevent such a thing from happening in the future.

Ditto. Even tho it may be hard for the people closely involved, I still don't think a forced waiting period is a good thing. Discussing/reading discussion about an accident makes me feel somebody is doing something to prevent a like accident in the future (does that make sense?). Although too wild speculation isn't really helpful, in my opinion.

ciel bleu,
Saskia