Dutchboy

Jumpsuit reviews

I have to say that for an RW suit I recommend Bev, hands down. She did a lot of custom stuff for me and I would estimate that 80% or more of RW suits at my DZ are by Bev due to high recommendations. She does a lot of stuff for teams and is pretty good at doing anything to customize.
For Freefly stuff, Firefly definitely kicks a@@!! They take a bit longer than others to order and receive from what I've seen, but they were flawless! Exactly what I wanted. THey will basically create anything you can design, within reason or not! I'd like to see one of their RW suits since they are making them now...
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Agreed. This category should include BirdMan suits. I would love to write a "first impression" on those. Also, I would include all major manufacturers of suits, just like in the main/reserve canopy section. I know you would have to solicit the "factory line" from the companies in order to include them, but I am sure the owners would be happy to oblige. Just a thought.
Chuck Blue

after taking my own time to look at several suits by companies like tony, and body sport....the owners of my dz came back from florida with merlin rw suits....the quality on theses suits is higher imho...stronger materials. excellent reenforcement in all the right places....so i immediately ordered one for myself.
you oughta look for one and check it out for yerself.
blue ones