irishrigger

GoPro hero 5 double mount?

Thanks Chris for the kind words, however I could not find a good way to model two GoPro 5 Blacks onto a single glove. GoPro added doors on the bottom and on one side. For a typical tandem HC workflow, we'd need access to both of those doors. My attempts to make 2 of those cameras be accessible on the same glove produced a housing that was too large or too expensive to manufacture. So instead I recommend the Sessions for 2017 double GoPro setups.

I wish I had a better answer

Chris

Hi Chris,

thank you for the reply and i was just looking at your website and was going to email you. well you have answered the question guess i will just have to send the cameras back and exchange them for the sessions.

thanks again for the Help.

blue skies and safe landings

Rodger

I've used Chris's handcam gloves for years now. I changed over to the session and the glove works great. I still have the gopro 3 and 4 glove I purchased from him 4 years ago and it's in perfect condition with 2000 plus jumps on it. Chris makes the best product on the market hands down. Beevo

kawisixer01

What about a dual mount for the Sony action cams? As far as work flow, is that a better configuration?

We made one for the Sony HDR-AZ1. I had issues with the buttons, indicator lights, and the battery life when using those for tandems. and it wasn't all that popular, so we didn't pursue any more mounts for Sonys.

Can you describe the improved workflow that you're seeing with Sony cams?

How is the battery life on the Sessions? From all the reviews I have read they are about half the life of the standard Gopro hero 4.

My session will easily do 15 videos.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”