ColdDuck

Question about # of repeats allowed in AFF

Last fall during my AFF Level 2 jump I did not do very well, and subsequently my two jumpmasters suggested that I should try level 2 again. I know that the purpose of their decision was to make me a better and safer skydiver. Of course I began to fear that sooner or later they would not let me go on. Since then I have not gone any farther with my AFF training, due to the balmy weather in this frozen hell-hole called Minnesota during the this last winter. Any way my question is whether or not there is a certain number of times that you are allowed to repeat levels before the DZO or a jump master will say enough is enough ?

You should be able to pretty much do it as many times as you want!-LOL I anyone does tell you that you should call it quits, a JM or instructor, it would probably be after a million tries and possibly would be only a personal suggestion-LOL.
I have not heard of anyone "flunking out" unless they just gave up. Aff is the easy part-LOL
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

I actually read a guy on the internet's log book and it took him about 55-60 jumps to finish AFF. So long as a student is willing to work at it and learn, instructors are very open to working through things.
=c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

I know this comes up over and over again, but I'll bring it up again because I am a true believer.
If you can swing it, try to get some time in a wind tunnel. It made my sudent material a snap. Ther are tunnels in Pigeon Forge, TN, Orlando, FL and Las Vegas.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

I jump in Hutchinson Minnesota at Skydive Hutchinson.
I see you are from the cities , it is only about 45-50 minutes west on HWY 7 or 212.
If you haven't jumped there before I would highly reccomend you do sometime
Tim and Rose operate the DZ they are both very cool people and so are the other jumpers that i have met
maybe I'll see ya out there
Oh and before I forget thanks to everyone who responded!