trjohnson81

Best TI Hand Cam

Small cameras are cool, for sure ... I went with a dual GoPro Hero 4 Session Pivot Pad glove ... but be advised the smaller the cameras, and closer they are to your hand, the more your arm will show up in your shot. I modified my glove to raise the cameras about four inches above my hand, which made a huge difference in the quality of the shots.

I personally prefer that option to using bigger cameras (regular Hero models) in a stacked setup, since one camera is still close to your arm that way.

Be advised, I only did a few months of handcam work (about 250 jumps) so I'm no seasoned veteran at this.

https://flic.kr/p/GsKq9j

I have been using this setup for years: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.134138361412.142959.545871412&l=40f1f0165d

I have the Hero2 set for "one button" for video..

Push the button- red light blinks- we're out the door...;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Pivot pad double with gopro4 blacks video on top stills every second on bottom. I have shot more than 5000 handy cams and this is the best set up I have found. It works its not in the way and easy to operate. Set the cameras to one button on or use the remote. best quality and depth and angle for handy cam without crazy mods ....JM2C This setup will last you 3 to 5 years. Gopro has great customer service and stands behind their products.

JM2C

Good luck Be safe and Dont forget your handle checks.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421