miked10270

DUAL DEPLOYMENT IMAGES.

Hi y'all,
While I posted this request a while back, it was kind of hidden in a tougue-in-cheek post:S.
So... Does anyone out there have any images of dual (square on square) deployments? particularly a biplane or side/side deployment (thanks for the downplane Craig).
In particular, does anyone have images of dual deployments from a "jumpers eye view"? Just before I go steal a digital camera & blow a reserve repack next breezy day!!
Thanx in advance,
Mike D10270.

I dont' have any personally, but I'd like to see some (love to see the downplane image if you still have it)... I watched a dual canopy-out incidentt his summer, luckily the lines were clear of each other and the guy was safely able to chop the main. Saw a vid of one of our instructors with 3 canopies (2 out and a chopped one from a CRW entanglement) all partially inflated and he landed it, walked away with maybe a scratch if anything. Would love to see accounts of this type of mal as I'm really interested in doing more CRW.
blues...
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Here is a link to a site with some CRW videos. There are lots of other skydiving videos there as well
ftp://129.2.229.250/CRW/
Knock off the CRW/ extension to get to the main directory with the other videos. The CRW video I enjoyed was the parabatics.mpeg which has some downplanes and is good quality video. I e-mailed you the downplane pic I sent Mike to your .edu address in your profile.
Enjoy,
Craig
oops, can't make a link to it since it adds http://
Edited by Craig on 3/20/01 10:42 AM.