Which class of medical certificates CASA do I need to work as TI in Australia

Recommended Posts


The APF has a very comprehensive website with the answers to pretty much most questions you may have regarding jumping in Australia

if there are things that you can not find on the website then please be encouraged to contact the office directly on apf (at) apf.asn.au
I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.