pete2005

I get fired because i didnt want to pull low !

Not that I've heard of. Go to a different DZ. That one is just asking for a double fatality. Pull too low, and have a malfunction, and you might now have time to deal with it. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

pete2005

Well , there is always something new to learn in this great industry . Most of the DZ has a red card for the low pullers i get fired because i pull too high :)

I'm afraid that you are going to have to name names, because otherwise your post is not going to do much. Be brave!

Be happy and move on. Your tandem and your responsibility. It happens more than people admit in the states as far as liying about altitude.

You are better off jumping legitimate with upstanding DZ.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

pete2005

Well , there is always something new to learn in this great industry . Most of the DZ has a red card for the low pullers i get fired because i pull too high :)

Are the other TMs pulling below 4000 ft? If so, aren't you opening yourself up to liability for not reporting this to the relevant authorities eg. if there is a fatality as a result of a low opening and you knew about the state of affairs?

Consider yourself fortunate for getting out now.

Well, nothing wrong with jumping from Cessnas - or even from 7500 feet provided they aren't promising people higher. And nothing wrong with silly slomos. There _is_ a problem with asking TM's to pull too low.

(Edited to change to 7500 which is the mfr's minimum.)