stayhigh

Re: [wrightskyguy] canopy collision at Pacific

Watching the dude doing drogueless head down, what effect do you think a reserve popping during that phase would have on the bodies of the TI and his rider.

Perhaps his helmet mounted go pro might record the event as it flies away from the scene with his head still in it.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

obelixtim

Watching the dude doing drogueless head down, what effect do you think a reserve popping during that phase would have on the bodies of the TI and his rider.

Perhaps his helmet mounted go pro might record the event as it flies away from the scene with his head still in it.

Bro, that wasn't head down....IT WAS ATMO!!!! Atmo is so different, you have no clue bro. Do you have 5000 tandems in Huh-vy-eee?!

JohnnyMarko

*** Watching the dude doing drogueless head down, what effect do you think a reserve popping during that phase would have on the bodies of the TI and his rider.

Bro, that wasn't head down....IT WAS ATMO!!!! Atmo is so different, you have no clue bro. Do you have 5000 tandems in Huh-vy-eee?!

I am so unworthy........

stayhigh

6000 jumps in 32 years is pretty weak sauce.
I've done that in less than 10 years.

But yeah, you are still jumping and I've quit skydiving so more power to ya bro.

Don't get so eggy and shit dude, I'm just going off on dorkzone.com just like I used to when I first started off jumping.

I can freely talk about my experience and how I feel because it really doesn't matter anymore.

My ti rating is gone, my uspa membership is done. All I got left is talking shit on dorkzone.com.

Was I trolling well enough?

So again, how did you have terminal reserve opening?
That was my only fear about going terminal, but once you go over 10-15 seconds you are beyond committed so at that point I was thinking "what the hell, I've reached my terminal anyways, might as well go further."

Some people have 6,000 jumps. Some people have the same jump 6,000 times...

grimmie

***6000 jumps in 32 years is pretty weak sauce.

But yeah, you are still jumping and I've quit skydiving so more power to ya bro.

Don't get so eggy and shit dude, I'm just going off on dorkzone.com just like I used to when I first started off jumping.

I can freely talk about my experience and how I feel because it really doesn't matter anymore.

My ti rating is gone, my uspa membership is done. All I got left is talking shit on dorkzone.com.

That was my only fear about going terminal, but once you go over 10-15 seconds you are beyond committed so at that point I was thinking "what the hell, I've reached my terminal anyways, might as well go further."

He. ran. away.
(we can only hope)
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

kuai43

******6000 jumps in 32 years is pretty weak sauce.

He. ran. away.
(we can only hope)

Back under his rock......

obelixtim

*********6000 jumps in 32 years is pretty weak sauce.

He. ran. away.
(we can only hope)

Back under his rock......

Now logging in with a new name: throwaway 31415.

Just asked me to "friend" him. No chance.

DocPop

Yea I got the same request.

I am not even sure what the point of "friends" on here is.

I got a friend request from him today too and I'm not even posting over here in tandem land. I did notice the profile listed the same license as stayhigh, but who knows.

Well, F111 would be a pretty obvious fake license number. I'm not sure I'd read much into it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Funny how all you think that posting something on DZ.com will bring some sort of changes, but guess what? Nothing. Thanks for playing. They are still hooking it, and that how it will be.

Non of your post, or concern matters until UPT makes it official. If you want to bring changes, bring it up to Bill Booth.

I've sent my letters UPT.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

Funny how all you think that posting something on DZ.com will bring some sort of changes, but guess what? Nothing. Thanks for playing. They are still hooking it, and that how it will be.

Non of your post, or concern matters until UPT makes it official. If you want to bring changes, bring it up to Bill Booth.

I've sent my letters UPT.

If you go to your local drugstore, pick up some vaseline and rub it around your butthole....it seems really chapped at the moment