TomNoonan

UPT Central US Tandem Examiner Standardization Meeting - June 26th,27th - Rochelle, IL

Greetings to all of our central US UPT Tandem Examiners,

I have just sent out an email to our list of central US Tandem Examiners (and bordering states) regarding the upcoming UPT Tandem Examiner Standardization meeting that is being held in Rochelle, IL on June 26th, 27th, 2014.

Unfortunately, like the EU meeting email I sent, quite a few emails have bounced back as undeliverable, and while I have been able to connect with many of you via Facebook, if you are an examiner in the central US or central Canada or any surrounding states and you have not received my email, please email me at: [email protected].

We are also encouraging DZOs and S&TAs that are involved in overseeing their tandem operations to join us.

Any questions, of course email me and I will get back to you asap.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com

Greetings everyone,

We are a few weeks out from the next UPT Tandem Examiner standardization meeting and I just wanted to confirm for anyone that has not responded back that the dates are confirmed for

June 25th, 26th, (Wed, Thurs). We still have Friday the 27th slotted for anyone that cant make the 25th, but to date 100% of the respondents are on for 25/26.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com