TomNoonan

2014 UPT Tandem Examiner Standardization Meeting - Europe May 15th & 16th - Munich, Germany

Greetings to all of our UPT Tandem Examiners overseas,

I have been sending out emails to our list of overseas UPT Tandem Examiners regarding the upcoming UPT Tandem Examiner Standardization meeting that is being held in Munich, Germany on May 15th and May 16th.

Unfortunately quite a few emails have bounced back as undeliverable, and while I have been able to connect with many of you via Facebook, if you are an examiner in Europe or any surrounding country and you have not received my email, please email me at: [email protected].

We are also encouraging the national federation safety officers that are involved in overseeing federation tandem ratings to join us as well.

Any questions, of course email me and I will get back to you asap.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com

We are now only a few days away from the EU IE standardization meeting. Just wanted to reach out one last time to anyone that hasn't been in touch with myself of Frank Carreras that is planning to attend the meeting.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Shoot one of us an email and let us know. Hotels are booking up fast and we have a large number of people attending, its going to be a great meeting for sure.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com

Just a quick recap, the UPT Tandem Examiner standardization meeting was a great success. We had 26 people in attendance for a two day meeting in Bad Tolz, Germany.

Thank you to everyone that attended and participated.

Next meeting is at Chicagoland Skydiving Center (CSC) in Rochelle, IL this month.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com