Deisel

Tandem Examiner Course

I'll be attending an examiners course soon, so I'm looking for information on the tandem examiner course (UPT). Can anyone share anything about the nature of the course? Info about the performance requirements would be ideal (testing, jumps, standards, etc). Also, recommendations about how to prepare would be helpful as well. Thanks.

And yes, I've already spoken to UPT. They are a bit sluggish responding to emails.

D
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

I experienced that sluggish response from UPT a few months ago. Finally I e-mailed Jay Stokes and got a reply in 45 minutes. So I'd say try mostjumps at aol daht com (interpret to avoid the e-mail spiders) for all your answers from Jay, or if you want a fast answer from UPT directly, gotta hit the right channel: Tom at uptvector daht com

Chris

Hi guys,

Yes, anyone that wants information on the UPT Sigma examiner course can email me at [email protected] or Jay Stokes at [email protected].

I came on board with UPT just after the first of the year to work on the tandem training program and I am really excited about the energy that is being focused on all things tandem at 1645 Lexington Ave. This is going to be a busy year with tandems and I'm looking forward to working with all of the Vector/Sigma instructors and examiners out there.
Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com