volklpro

Looking for some help...

Hello, I'm not really in the skydiving community, but was hoping somebody on here might be able to steer me in the right direction.

I'm looking for somebody, a group, or possibly a company if they're out there; that is certified to take people who aren't, on tandem jumps. I'm not looking for a skydiving company that is based in one location and only does jumps there.

I've checked out the drop-zones area of the site, but I'm looking for something a little more exclusive. Someone who can travel to meet a client anywhere, get in the right kind of plane, and jump out with them. Cost is not a problem.

Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Hello, I'm not really in the skydiving community, but was hoping somebody on here might be able to steer me in the right direction.

I'm looking for somebody, a group, or possibly a company if they're out there; that is certified to take people who aren't, on tandem jumps. I'm not looking for a skydiving company that is based in one location and only does jumps there.

I've checked out the drop-zones area of the site, but I'm looking for something a little more exclusive. Someone who can travel to meet a client anywhere, get in the right kind of plane, and jump out with them. Cost is not a problem.

Hi

In the spirit of cooperation I suggest you fill out your profile first.:)
But who knows since

money is no object

you might get some
one to take the bait.

Have you considered posting this request in the speakers corner forum;)

R.

It would help if you provide more details: like, where? US? What state? What county/city?

Do you want someone to fly their jump plane to you, loaded with tandem instructors and vidiots, and do jumps onto your private property? Or what?

Where exactly are they to land? (size, obstructions, etc might mean you need people with PRO ratings). What's class air space above the LZ?

There is no such thing as "Cost is not a Problem". What you are willing to pay? (at least hint at a ball park). Ferrying a jump plane and personel costs money, and the biggest part of that might be that you are taking a plane and people out of the rotation on a day when they could be making oodles of money where they are normally based. Would $5,000 be out of your price range? $10,000? $20,000?

Also would just prefer to find someone who is PRO rated.

If you are looking for an established company that caters to those types of needs internationally I don't belive one currently exists...however, if you are looking for an individual 'sub-contracvtor' that 'could' set up & perform custom high-end tandem packages that is quite possibe if as you say price isn't the primary concern.

A friend & I use to do something similar to that on the west coast 25 years ago, he had the aircraft & I had the rig and ratings...we took Celebs into nascar races, golf tourneyments, grand opening for businesses etc.

Depending on where & what it is...with enought lead time & $ just about anything can be accomplished within the law.

Then again...with enough $$ lead time & laws can be dealt with differently...;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Within this post and the other; there is a sense of being vague. Either shit on the keyboard and tell us the exact nature of the help you need with a clearly defined scope of work so we can provide you with the best answer or piss off.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Both of your posts are pretty vague. If you would give more specifics, you will get better answers.

There are a couple of larger DZs that send planes out to various places. Skydive Arizona and Skydive Chicago are two that come to mind. I'm sure there are others.
Getting them to send a plane to a location is usually just a question of paying the fees. I would guess that they would include TIs and gear if the price was right.
Cspencefly does the "Roaming DZ" thing, he sets up events at places that don't usually have an operating DZ. You might PM him, or search out the RoamingDZ website.

Here in the US, landings would almost have to be on private land. The rules require "permission of the landowner" and getting permission to land on public land is next to impossible for liability reasons.

Other countries have their own rules. You would do best finding out from DZs that operate in a particular country what their rules are.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo