skydived19006

New Tandem Rig Soon to Enter the Market

BASE841

I have some interesting news about this new tandem.

It's now Wings Tandem, and I'm managing the project.

How to reach me:
David Strobel
Project Manager
[email protected]
813-417-8666
6520 Fort King Road
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Very interesting, thanks David!

In a world where dollars didn't matter at all, I'd switch to Sigma. The fact that my Eclipse rigs have perfectly good Precision TR375 reserves in them, and that the Plexus/Wings Tandem is the only rig on the market (that I'm aware of) which I can legally put my reserves make this rig quite a viable option. That it now has a long established rig manufacturer behind it makes it a whole lot more attractive to me. I've been operating with orphaned rigs for over 10 years, and would prefer to not go that route again.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

When I owned and operated Skydive Temple in Salado TX, I had "hats" of all sorts hung on the walls. I later explained it to everyone that it was my sort of "mental masturbation"! I had a riggers hat, a mechanic's hat, a cooks. a hat for mowing....The many hats most DZO's wear. So now when I go to jump, I try to never say anything bad to or about the DZO, it is not an easy job...... Although like every jumper, I always want more altitude!