mircan

Tandem jump goes to sh*t...

You know, an accident is one thing. We all know they happen. But blatant disregard like in this case? If she was a family member of mine he would have gotten more than a fine.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

She actually backed off that in later interviews.

The whole incident was a fatality narrowly avoided by PURE LUCK!

The Former T-I getting fined is a good START to fixing the issues seen in this video.

Matt

I probably already mentioned this months ago, but I think their lazy ass atitude is the only thing that kept her in the harness.

If they put their students in jump suits, and maybe they sometimes do, instead of her wearing the general issue senior citizen windbreaker jacket, she would have slipped the rest of the way out.

I think that jacket bunched up enough to keep the back strap behind her neck. With a jump suit it would there would have been a smooth path and whoops there goes grandma. :S:o

Rather ironic.B|
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

She actually backed off that in later interviews.

The whole incident was a fatality narrowly avoided by PURE LUCK!

The Former T-I getting fined is a good START to fixing the issues seen in this video.

Matt

I probably already mentioned this months ago, but I think their lazy ass atitude is the only thing that kept her in the harness.

If they put their students in jump suits, and maybe they sometimes do, instead of her wearing the general issue senior citizen windbreaker jacket, she would have slipped the rest of the way out.

I think that jacket bunched up enough to keep the back strap behind her neck. With a jump suit it would there would have been a smooth path and whoops there goes grandma. :S:o

Rather ironic.B|

I remember thinking that too...as well as the fact her general over-all 'shape' and that she wasn't very flexible no doubt added to the good luck.

Few pounds lighter...Few more degrees of flexibility and the TI would've been landing solo & she'd of beat him to the LZ on her way to reaching room temperature.

Pulled ticket & a two grand $panking is a bargain, no matter what side of the fence ya look at it from!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Pulled ticket & a two grand $panking is a bargain, no matter what side of the fence ya look at it from!

I'm glad to see at least that punishment. We've all come across instructors with no regard for anyone but themselves. Maybe this threat of monetary punishment will finally motivate them to do the job correctly.