Gene03

Tandems and the big "O".

Okay, we've covered the pukers and pass outers.

How many TI's have had a female passenger orgasm during the jump?

It had to be asked.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I think it'd be easier to tell if any passengers (or students, depending on your approach) have had a guy orgasm while on a jump.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think it'd be easier to tell if any passengers (or students, depending on your approach) have had a guy orgasm while on a jump.

How about tandem instructors?:)
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

I remember a video on skydivingmovies.com where a female student obviously achieved org right before exit. A comment read that she was dyke and thus it had nothing to do with the TI. Was quite a viral video, but haven't been able to find it in the wild. Might have got lost along with the website when it swirled down the loo.

One of the TIs here suspected a lady had one some years ago... when they slid towards the door (sat behind co-pilot's seat, Caravan - long way...) No hard proof, though. (Panty check? :P)

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I am a vidiot, not a TI. I filmed a tandem in which the female student who was obviously having a great skydive. I landed and filmed the students return to earth and her thanked the TI for the great skydive. She asked if the camera was off and I told her it was. She turned to the instructor and said she had the two best orgasms of her life during the skydive and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek! she said she would back for another experience!!

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

In 1400 tandems I've had a few that I wondered if they weren't having more fun that they should have.

I had one that definently did.

She was a 3rd grade teacher named Gina. Funny how I remember that one. Of course the video was to show her students.

She was scared to death while getting harnessed up and the whole plane ride. She came out with her gung ho sister and another friend. Her sister ended up being a puker.

She was litarally crying most of the way to altitude. I did my best to comfort her, tell her how safe, how much expierence, blah, blah, blah.

Once we got out of the plane I could tell she was having fun, interacting with the video guy, etc.

After opening the parachute and doing the usual loosening, stowing and now it's time to turn...

''Do you want to do that again?''

''Yeah, yeah.''

And it kept going like that. After we landed and uhooked she was standing, bent over with her hands on her knees, breathing heavily, and she said ''That was like great...''
and then realized there was a camera in her face.

Someone later confirmed that she admitted to a few orgasms. I did NOT touch her in any inappropriate way. But it made my day.

I think for her it was a very emotional experience and that's what made it happen.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

i have had 2 ladys admit to having an "o".one occasion it was quiet funny looking back on it. she was quiet vocal after the canopy had opend. she was panting like crazy and also had this massive quiver and shaking going on. i actually thought she was having some sort of a fit!! eventually after a few seconds i managed to get her to talk and she said that she had the most intense orgasm everB|.
i was actually thinking about cutting away to go for a multiple "O" ;):)B|:P:P
she said a huge thank you after landing and had a huge smile on her face.
only downside was she never left a tip lol:S[:/]

rodger

I have had two in about 2000 tandems. One was midway down under canopy. The funniest one was a woman who came out with her boyfriend or husband (cant remember) to do a tandem. As the parachute was opening she was super stiff and not saying a word. I asked her how she was and if she was okay. She held her hand up and said "shhhh!" She then finished and told me not to tell her boyfriend who would be waiting on the ground.

I'm thinking to myself...believe me, the last thing I'm going to tell your boyfriend is that your girlfriend just O'd while hanging off the front of me. :)

Cheers,
Travis

She held her hand up and said "shhhh!"

:D:D:D
Women usually sh-ing you when they do not wanna be disturbed watching some women stuff on TV or something, but this one is soooo funny.
Well, if it happened in bed, one should be a little confused, though ;)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

600 Tandems... 1 orgasm.

Beautiful young lady, 33 form Boston. She was really nervous on the ride up but exciting as well. Freefall was uneventful.

The canopy opened, her hands disappeared in front of her, she threw her head back against me and said 6 times loudly "OH MY GOD TOM".... I chuckled a little and asked her how she like the freefall... :)

So, how do you know?
Did you stick your dick in and felt her contradictions? In free fall?

Gimme a break!

I am sure there are many more women who have faked orgasms with you!!!!

600 Tandems... 1 orgasm.

Beautiful young lady, 33 form Boston. She was really nervous on the ride up but exciting as well. Freefall was uneventful.

The canopy opened, her hands disappeared in front of her, she threw her head back against me and said 6 times loudly "OH MY GOD TOM".... I chuckled a little and asked her how she like the freefall... :)