skydiverek

Tandem jump with two passengers: video

The 'let's pitch the drogue before everything goes ape-shit' says it all...

*Refrains from giving famous Forrest Gump quote*

(Then again, if it was rewarded with an out of this world menage a trois, I'd be tempted)

:P

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

From watching the exit, I would guess that this is not the first time he has done this "triple". I bet the first exit didn't go as well. Think how a cutaway, with this group, might go.....especially with no rsl.......arms and legs everywhere......[:/]

Life is short ... jump often.

that is an eye opener indeed. but to be honest i can not see this catching on.i think its a crazy idea and absolute madness.
pitching the drogue the moment you get out the door is your best hope. cant imagine the tandem master could ever recover from unstability. also the opening looked pretty positive. and the landing wasnt to nice either.
i just hope we dont have a new thread in the incident forum with something like this.
i bet bill booth and ted strong are looking at this video in shock and awe :P
fair play to the guy for trying but madness at the end of the day.
there is better ways to get 3some going:P
My 2c worth

Those eastern europeans are quite the tandem innovators. Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz3ZmZKsJC8

You see that cat F'in freak the hell out. I guess the paw covers were a good idea!! :o:o:o:D:D:D
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

Seriously, who thought that shit was a good idea.... Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Spoken like a skydiver.

From a DZO's perspective it's a brilliant idea to maximize profits. Half the tandem master pay, half the rig depreciation, and 33% increase in lift capacity. What's not to like?

Seriously, who thought that shit was a good idea.... Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Spoken like a skydiver.

From a DZO's perspective it's a brilliant idea to maximize profits. Half the tandem master pay, half the rig depreciation, and 33% increase in lift capacity. What's not to like?

And a bulk discount from the funeral director.......

A cunning plan indeed.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

Third video of a "trandem" that I have seen. First one in which the students were side by side.

I would guess that someone set his drogue from inside the airplane, similar to an IAD deployment.

Yeah I've seen a few. but not side by side. It looked to me he pitched himself, very quick on the trigger.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

NextGeneration tandems :)
How long till a BASE-tridem jump ?

How long till a tridem wingsuit jump?
well someone has to be creative.. These manufacturers are putting a brake on progress for us MadSkillzers >:(
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Those eastern europeans are quite the tandem innovators. Here's another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz3ZmZKsJC8

Doesnt look like that guy even has goggles on... distraction?

Seems only fair - the poor cat's eye's aren't screened from the wind, so why should the guy's be?

And the PAX didn't even have an altimeter. It suggests the DZ is really a tandem factory; not really interested in taking the opportunity to teach the student. Sad, really.