aerialcameraman

tandem canopy size

everyone else is throwin out personal attacks at me with no moderator intervention, i might as well join in.....

Well, there you have it! No true justice for you on these forums whatsoever! And all because your father - mr. Meoff - had the poor taste to name you Jack!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080218120306AAMECwE

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

I'm a tandem instructor and have been for 3 years. I have done skydive's with very light people and very heavy people ( not exceeding 225lbs).

Then you haven't taken very heavy people. 220 lbs is our maximum guaranteed weight for tandem students where I work, but most of us will take up into the 250ish range.

Cheers,
Travis

Then you haven't taken very heavy people. 220 lbs is our maximum guaranteed weight for tandem students where I work, but most of us will take up into the 250ish range.

What do you guarantee?
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

everyone else is throwin out personal attacks at me with no moderator intervention, i might as well join in.....
Well, there you have it! No true justice for you on these forums whatsoever! And all because your father - mr. Meoff - had the poor taste to name you Jack!

You Asshole, don't you bring my father into this!!! the Meoff's are a very proud family. next you'll be makin fun of my cousin Ben Dover or Phil Mecrevase....you bastard! :S

What do you guarantee?

Probably that they can make a jump. We tell our students we take up to 225. Anything over that we say there is no guarantee they will make a jump. We routinely take up to 240-250. Anything over that, there is only one or 2 instructors that can take them.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

You Asshole, don't you bring my father into this!!! the Meoff's are a very proud family. next you'll be makin fun of my cousin Ben Dover or Phil Mecrevase....you bastard! :S

Jeez, you had me laughing good there. Look, guys, he can't be a troll, with a sense of humor like that. Everyone knows trolls can't laugh.

What was this thread about? Oh yeah, induced speeds on smaller tandem canopies, or something.

he can't be a troll, with a sense of humor like that. Everyone knows trolls can't laugh.

Prior to the discovery of Australia, all swans were white - everyone knew...

(As a matter of fact-that-I-learned-recently: a biologist told me that Black Swans in the Northern Hemisphere have a hard time propagating since their biological clock makes them lay eggs in November...)

edited to say that other than that I have no problem with the jumpdude17 spicing up the discussion per se - Djeezz folks, this is the internet, some anonymous joker calling me a dick and an asshole just sort of comes with the territory... B|

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...