skydiverek

Most tandem jumps - who?

I call bullshit.

Having been in this company on day 1 back in 1992 thru till 2000, and seeing what is posted as FACT by the marketing manager which I know is bullshit, nothing that is claimed by them can be trusted.

The place is owned and run by a proven bullshitter.

1000 tandems a year would be max in Taupo, simply due to the weather, and the place is not as busy now as it was 10 years ago.

Any of the TTS old timers will tell you the same.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

1000 tandems a year would be max in Taupo, simply due to the weather, and the place is not as busy now as it was 10 years ago.

Any of the TTS old timers will tell you the same.

This is true more 1200 but still close enough. Freddy did indeed celebrate his 15000 tandem this summer just gone, he does keep a check on his jumps. He work 6 months in Taupo and 6 in Austria where he runs his own tandem dz he does shit loads of tandems.

He is a fun guy to have a the dz

My brother died a little over a month ago

Sorry to hear that.

A claim of a million jumps is a romp through the absurd. It is playfulness. I no more expect you to believe I have 999,999 jumps than this guy expects you to believe he has a million. (You can also run a check on me and find out for yourself if I've at least been a USPA member for 20 years. And that's how you can tell if my one "lie" is indicative of another.)

It is also a lie... And for the average person they are not going to care you are trying to tell the truth someplace else. If you are willing to lie on one aspect, why should you be trusted to not lie on another?

As for checking it.... I could not honestly care. To ME you have lied once, why bother even trying to trust you.

And such play is not lying. It is play.

No, it is lying. You may think it is cute, but saying something you know is not true is a lie....

No one expects that any serious discussion on jump numbers would even allow such a claim to be entered into the conversation.

Then there is no reason to believe the 15k number, or your 20 year number either. And you have already shown you are willing to lie over something small.

The million claim can't even do that because the general skydiving population already knows and fully accepts that it isn't real.

And as I said before... Whuffos don't know it. And THEY are the ones that are going to be looking to see how many jumps a TANDEM master has.

Anyone who says they have a million jumps, or 999,999, is hoping no one really believes it. And they are hoping no one then assumes everything else they say is also a lie.

YOU just said it was a lie, BTW.

We can very easily take this guy at his word because he hasn't asked us to believe he has a million jumps. Unless he is trying to deceive us, unless he hopes to gain from it, there's nothing to indicate that a claim of 15,00 is also bogus.

There is evidence to back that it is not true. He was willing to lie about his jump numbers already. He has established the precedent of being willing to lie about jump numbers.

And you should believe my claim of 20 (21 in June) years in the sport because I haven't attempted to mislead you in any obvious way.

Except the fact you are willing to lie right to me. And that is a big reason not to trust you.

If the 999,999 is used as a yardstick for my truthfulness, then we can kiss good humor goodbye.

Or just know that you are willing to lie over trivial maters and therefore not trust you to tell the truth.

I put 999,999 because it's the highest number that I can use here on my dz.com profile.

You put it because you are unwilling to tell the truth. That's fine. But don't expect people to trust you when you try to tell the truth later. And don't get upset when people don't trust you are not lying.

Its cool... You are just trying to defend his lying since you do it too.

Is it a big deal? No. But it does lead others to question your other claims (15k tandems, 20 years).

Get a life.

Got one thanks... You might want to look into getting one since you felt some need to drum up a two mth old thread to add an insult when I didn't reply to you last time.

I guess you also lie to make yourself look better.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334