buzzfink

NewUSPA Age rule, Tandems, 16 with notarized consent-Will your DZ use it?

No matter how many times you answer, he's going to keep asking until you finally pass out from lack of sleep.

No matter how many comments you post, you will ignore the content of the subject and focus your attention to a poster that you dislike.

'The rest of us' are sick of your inability to talk about the subject!:D:D:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Surely there is some code in the FAA rules that cover the requirements of a dropzone?

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/faa_regulations/

Part 105 covers parachute operations. There isn't much there, including nothing about dropzones being required to follow USPA rules and nothing about student age limits and nothing about dropzones being required to use waivers.

That's all for me in this thread. No need to ask follow-ups unless you're hoping someone else will answer.
Owned by Remi #?

http://www.faa.gov/...ies/faa_regulations/

Part 105 covers parachute operations. There isn't much there, including nothing about dropzones being required to follow USPA rules and nothing about student age limits and nothing about dropzones being required to use waivers.

That's all for me in this thread. No need to ask follow-ups unless you're hoping someone else will answer.

Hi thanks for the replies,

We have part 105 too, part 149 (requires the holder to go) goes into more detail. and part 115 will make the rules more stringent for commercial activities.

I always thought the USPA was a part 149 (type) organisation but it seems it is not.

I can see where the ambiguity comes from now.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=34314a8855c82c9453aaefb59768694e&rgn=div5&view=text&node=14:2.0.1.3.17&idno=14#14:2.0.1.3.17.2.9.3

Well that FAR will need to be rewritten to take the Manufacturer's off the hook then.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Hey Guy,

By the rest of us do you mean everyone that reads these forums?

Or just the few that have replied?

For the record, those of us who haven't replied? We've had enough of your nonsense too.

This thread got boring a long time ago. Catch up.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

The rest of us' are sick of your inability to talk about the subject!:D:D:D

Who is this "rest of us" of which your rant?
You are probably a minority of one.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239