iranianjumper

wind tunnel training in Russia

If we're talking Flystation in St.Petersburg vs Freezone in Moscow.
In Flystation you have a single wind tunnel, in freezone there're two windtunnels at the same facility, one a little bit smaller than flystation the other one is a little bit bigger (you can find the exact spec on the internet I guess). Both flystation and the big tunnel at freezone fit well for dynamic flying coaching. You can save a bit of money if you need static flying in the smaller wind tunnel. If you want to go crazy cheap on basic static flying you can find even smaller tunnel is Moscow with decent quality airflow (Aerodinamica is the newest one, located just outside the city)
As of present moment accommodation is more convenient at Flystation: they have a mini hotel just outside the facility. Freezone have started building a mini hotel, but I'm not sure it will be finished by January. Otherwise you'll have to stay in small local town 10-20 km away or in Moscow (50-60 km away).

What kind of flying/amount of time are you planning to do?

Hi everyone. I have been to Freezone Moscow, 12ft and 17ft tunnels are available, for sure you can fly dynamic there. Many of their coaches may help you. I've been there 3 weeks ago, the hotel wasn't ready yet, but I lived in Chekhov city and their transfer dropped me. I think there is a chance that the hotel might be ready by November, anyway the price is good

Hello there.
As for Freezone, we have transfer from the underground station to the complex and back. The hotel will be opened in December 2017 plus we have just finished polygon VR and we are planning to build many more things . The prices for 12ft tunnel are 270/330(non peak/peak) EUR, 17ft – 330/390EUR plus coaching 100EUR per hour. We have a bar and restaurant in here. On 6-9 December we will have 1st Official Russian Skydiving Championships.