wan2doit

Anyone got the skivvies on this?

Major Development IMHO.

Last night near the end of America's Got Talent TV show a very quick clip showed a lady bodypilot in a tunnel - So - the question is - does anyone know more of the details and when indoor skydiving will be on this mainstream major network show?

Should really help promote the sport to the masses and have it accepted as an Olympic venue.

wan2doit

Should really help promote the sport to the masses and have it accepted as an Olympic venue.

If an appearance on America's Got Talent is the precursor to Olympic recognition, we're going to have a lot of totally messed up events in the next Olympics. Fire breathing, sword swallowing, tolerating massive blows to the testicles, etc.

HaHa U may be right on skivvies - at the moment I was writing I thought it meant "inside info" oh well blew that. :)

I run into so many people that don't have a clue what indoor skydiving is - it's unreal - so IMHO national exposure on a show like AGT would help many to know of it so they could go do it.

Ever since my 1st flight I have told every person I come into contact about bodyflight and that they should fly at least once since there ain't much on earth like it. Yeah I know it's close to freefall but one can't shoot up/rapidly ascend in freefall - big difference to me - not that skydiving isn't cool too.