KRBKV

Another one tunnel... But for birdmen!

Why am I envisioning a wind tunnel with one set of fans, but two playrooms: the first - horizontal - playroom for wing-shifters, then a second - vertical - playroom for the rest.
We might eventually see a whole "chain" of playrooms tailored (by venturies) for different speeds and styles of skydiving.

KRBKV

There's much more options. You could probably start in HD then go on to angle flying and then further to tracking. All in the same tunnel without leaving the flow. :)

I'm envisioning a complete circuit route like those hamster cage tubes, which you could fly through and work your way back around to where you started. You could have races for best time through the circuit.

Yongary

I'm envisioning a complete circuit route like those hamster cage tubes, which you could fly through and work your way back around to where you started. You could have races for best time through the circuit.

I would like to see your concept. ;)

KRBKV

I would like to see your concept. ;)

[inline rotastakfairgroundfun.jpg]

Heck, use your imagination. You would need extra fans at various points to replenish the air speed.