adamUK

Anyone recommend coaches in Flystation, Russia

adamUK

I'm looking for a coach for about 5-7 hrs flying in Flystation late Sept. Mainly dynamic stuff. Any recommendations? :)
Adam.

Besides coaching - I'd recommend take our 10+1 hr offer if you already consider to fly 7 ;)
(you can fly 5-7 of them and let the rest to be on your deposit for next time or share with someone or whatever else but you will have 1 bonus hour;)

Regards)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

I fly with Timur Asanov - I think he is the best for dynamic, but now he's moving to Moscow. I guess you can contact him and he will be glad to come to fly, if you book several hours. Anyhow it will be October camp in Flystation - with Timur and his teammates.
Still you can fly with Pavel Skvortsov and Nikita Panov. They are quite good. And they based in Flystation. Different styles, but still good for finding your own way.
And in case of visa support and taxi order - they all are possible to help. And everyone is very friendly.

Transmitter

Boris Gaykovich, great coach with a laidback attitude and a good approach to teaching. He also helps you with stuff like getting a cab from the airport to the tunnel and so on. He is here on dropzone.com, just pm BIGBUG.

I do agree with you and he also speak a very good english too!

NWPoul

***I'm looking for a coach for about 5-7 hrs flying in Flystation late Sept. Mainly dynamic stuff. Any recommendations? :)
Adam.

Besides coaching - I'd recommend take our 10+1 hr offer if you already consider to fly 7 ;)
(you can fly 5-7 of them and let the rest to be on your deposit for next time or share with someone or whatever else but you will have 1 bonus hour;)

Regards)

I second this.
And thanks for good words, guys :)

NWPoul is a Pavel Skvortsov mentioned above, by the way.
Timur is no longer with the company.

Just to let you know guys, if someone want to do a trip in short terms - there is a big camp cancellation due to student's skydiving injury, so we have some good time available in first three weeks of October (normally we are full for 2 months ahead at least). So, if anyone is interested, pm me.