Ste87

How many hours per day/week?

Hi all,
I was thinking of buying 10 hours block time in the tunnel. I live some hours flight away from it and will be going initially for 5 days.

Realistically, how many hours per day/week can one do before it becomes too much and unproductive? I'm in good shape and have done a few hours tunnel before, usually in 30 minutes blocks. I was wondering if it's unrealistic to do 4/5 hours in the 5 days I'll be there.

If you're going to buy that much time then seriously consider some of the European tunnels or Flystation in Russia. The price of the flights, accomodation, meals, tunnel and coaching will probably work out cheaper than just the tunnel & coaching costs in the US... especially Flystation... plus super smooth ISG loveliness and a trip to St Petersburg to boot. B|

You're welcome to Moscow city !
The only place in the world with two big SkyVenture tunnels 12,5ft and 16,5ft in one building - Freezone windtunnel.
You will have
-a personal manager,
-visa support,
-accommodation near the tunnel,
-transfer from the airport and back,
- 1 extra hour for free if you buy 10 hours.
And finally - awesome prices! Pay less, fly more!
16,5ft tunnel is about 367 euro per 1 hour at the day time and 325 euro at night, 12,5ft tunnel is 282 euro (day), 240 euro (night).
please watch Freezone windtunnel - unique place in Moscow: https://www.facebook.com/Freezone-WindTunnel-776520082494781/

You'll feel yourself pretty wealthy :)
Not in Moscow (still most expensive European capital) or central Saint-Petersburg tho :)

But seriously, it is good time to go to Russia. Cheap transport, rather cheap hotels, and cheap tunnels :) Choose Freezone or Flystation, whatever suits you best - you'll be satisfied.