pancho_fp

wind tunnel... which would you recommend?

I'm living in Germany near Cologne and I wanted to go to a wind tunnel. Which of all there do you recommend?

I´ve gone only to I Fly Orlando and I don´t know where to go, there are too many! :)
My idea is to go once a month until August.

Thanks for your advices and sorry for my english!!

As it was said, ISG wind tunnels are very good (for wind, size/power/price ratio, etc) and it's quite a lot now in Europe

If you plan to fly a lot I can see two variants of strategy (well, 2.5 coz you can mix it)

1. Fly less at once but more often - for this plan the nearest good WT (as mentioned above Bottrop WT) will work better

2. Find a cheaper (but it should be yet good) WT and fly a bulk time (again it's cheaper) say once in a month or so
For this plan IMHO our FlyStation WT in Saint-Petersburg (Also ISG design) has probably the best offer ;)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

NWPoul

Welcome)
The coaching here started from 150 eur/hr

Wow! Guys you're growing very fast! From 5000 Rubles to 150 Euro per hour coaching rate! In the tunnel where the time itself costs between 300 and 500 Euro. Good job!

KRBKV

***Welcome)
The coaching here started from 150 eur/hr

Wow! Guys you're growing very fast! From 5000 Rubles to 150 Euro per hour coaching rate!Mostly it's not we are- it's exchanging rates;)
so who care about rubles here?)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

Well, hell. iFly Singapore for the win.
You can get 4.5 hours in Moscow for the same rate as one hour in Singapore. :S

Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

yes
my students had some 30+3 hours, best hotel, top restaurants and plane tickets - and still saved serious money compared to Singapore and Australia. Also, bulk coaching discounts ;)

Saint-Petrersburg (for Flystation) or Moscow (for Freezone) are great tourist's attractions as well. 50% of our flyers are foreigners and more than 50% of them are return customers.

Hi there, I was going to do 3-4 hours in Prague or somewhere closer, but instead of this did 11 hours in MoscowB|
Improve my freefly skills ;)
It was about 280 euro per 1 hour in 12ft tunnel at that moment. The exchange rate euro\ruble is great to do training there.
Freezone has 2 Skyventure tunnels 12ft and 16ft

Skydive_Girl

Hi there, I was going to do 3-4 hours in Prague or somewhere closer, but instead of this did 11 hours in MoscowB|
Improve my freefly skills ;)
It was about 280 euro per 1 hour in 12ft tunnel at that moment. The exchange rate euro\ruble is great to do training there.
Freezone has 2 Skyventure tunnels 12ft and 16ft

What was your total cost per hour with coaching and accommodation?