Brutus

WindGames 2016

Freestyle tunnel flying competition will never be the same after the musical routines at Windoor 2016. They must bee seen to believe how moving they are and what an emotional response they can invoke.

Olga Bakulina's flight was one to remember - WOW - no telling where this event will go in the future.

Leo and Maja's were fantastic also but Olga's - OMG.

Agreed w/Leo's 1st place he was awesome but Olga deserved a higher finish than she got - but I am not a judge so I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I cannot believe that the musical freestyle videos are silent - that completely removes the awesomness of the discipline. W/O music totally lacking the music's impact.

Any chance Windoor can add music in the future? They did get videos up very quickly - a good thing - hoping the music goes in at some point.

no.
She is 4th in total score but 2nd in Musical round. Which is good because this is what she valued most and worked hard for.

Good day for our tunnel anyway :)

I still ain't getting the judgement in freestyle anyway. All of performers are over the top, this girl Maya is what freestyle should be for me - blend of dance, gymnastic and flying, new incarnation of Dale Stuart. Gillaumo is fantastic as well and this boy Lukas will kick everyone ass in next few years.

Just awesome.

wan2doit

Correction - Olga did fine getting 2nd place - that's fair - I mistakenly thought the results page had her in 4th place.

All in all a great competition with all great flyers.

All that is left is to get music into the musical freefly videos. :)

While not the official competition video, here is a version of three of the performances with their music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-40vpUs4ws
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!