bobludkin

tunnel suit for kids

did you ask the tunnel if they have a kids club and, if so, could you contact the parents?

we did this for a helmet with my daughter a couple years

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yes been asking parents, Because he is so tall for his age he has to wear a standard airkix suit that is much bigger in the body arms and legs just to get the length, the arm and leg and chest material flap so much that his arms and legs get whipped and tires him in no time at all. Have been looking at a slim fit small females suit or buying an airkix one and getting the sewing machine out

I really think it is a good idea to get a suit that fits right no matter your age. Tunnel time is too expensive to let a bad suit get in the way of your learning process. I've had students that build bad habits around their suit fitting poorly that continue to cause problems down the road even after they get a proper fitting suit. Not only from the learning angle, but it is way more fun to fly without being whipped around by a suit.

My advice is a uniform material across the body that fits fairly snug, especially if your son is tall and skinny. However you need to get there at the right price is up to you. The sewing machine could be a good option for you.
Indoor Skydiving Source - The Leading Indoor Skydiving Resource