HerculesOstberg

AFF and Wind tunnel - Help

Hello people!

I'm organizing a meeting for AFF instructors to talk about wind tunnel flying and AFF. We'll talk about how we want to do things, how we as instructors are wished to coach people taking or doing the AFF course and stuff that we want the instructors to know. I myself am an instructor at Swedens first and only wind tunnel.

Before the meeting I'd like to talk to people who are AFF instructors and experienced tunnel flyers, or even better an AFF + tunnel instructor, who has experience in this matter, the more experience the better!

We, in Sweden, just got our tunnel this spring and we don't really have that much experience in the matter, so that's the reason I'd like to talk with someone about some trial and error that they've had, pros and possible cons of the combination and so on.

If you know anything or know someone who could give me some meat on my bones before the meeting, please send me an e-mail or give that person my e-mail; [email protected] and please use "AFF and Wind tunnel" or something similar in the subject field.

All the best, blue skies and powerful wind,
/Hercules