websean

Tunnel recommendations for AFF student

Hey guys,

I hit a snag on AFF 4 and after a couple rough jumps my instructors thought some tunnel time would be best to nail down the body position and maneuvers.

I'm in Atlanta and unfortunately don't have a wind tunnel close by and I'm trying to decide where to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Orlando Florida - relatively good prices - maybe the best in USA.

It blows easily hard enough for the basics body position and maneuvers and anything else.

Check out the overnight camps that run $150.00 plus tax per 15 minute block of time. Individual coaching and a dvd is included but don't forget to tip your coach. These camps run from 11-12 pm until whenever depending on how many attend.

Dates for upcoming camps are:

Sept. 19th
Oct. 24th
Dec. 5th.

iFLY Orlando also has weekly memberships on occasion (need to call 1 407 903 1150 ext3) for the details but, I think you get a week to use 75 minutes for around $675.00

Good Luck

Had the same problem at AFF4 a few years ago. 15 minutes with a coach at Paraclete had it fixed. Actually the first three minutes fixed it and the next 4 flights for three minutes each had me practicing basic flying skill maneuvers.
Be sure to talk to the coach about what your having issues with.
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"