keithbar

tunnel flying

with the fact that there are now three tunnels in Chicago . I'm really surprised that I've heard not even a hint of a rumor .about someone bringing one to Nashville Tennessee . I mean hey Nashville is a known tourist destination . you can't tell me that this state will only support the crappy one in Pigeon Forge.:S
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

They are SO expensive to build and maintain you have to have a serious skydiving community and/or a very busy tourist base. Having even a "crappy one" in PF = competition which means a draw on sales for a new one = probably not gonna happen soon...

Be like lots of my friends and just move to Orlando. 2 AWESOME dz's (Deland and Z-hills) and a decent (and very cheap) tunnel. :) Plus, the weather is skydive friendly pretty much year round.

Just spread the rumor that ISG is building a tunnel at Nashville. Ifly will break the ground and build two 14 footer surrounding Nashville area within a month.

First, get the local newspaper write an article about a european indoor skydiving tunnel planned around local mall, amusement park, airport, ect.

Second, create a Facebook page that the new european tunnel will soon arrive.

Third, seat back, grab a six pack, and watch two 14 foot iFly tunnel coming to town near you. I'm pretty sure they will try to break the ground sooner than the european guys.

I'm totally being serious.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016