Brutus

Anyone had been in flystation?

I have searched several times for some reviews of the Russian wind tunnel in San Petersburg but haven´t find much information

Had anyone here been in the tunnel and would be able to give me some feedback about it?

I already know the prices but would like to know something about the facilities, acommodation nearby, coaches experience, vibe

Do they speak fluent English to teach you in a proper way?

As you probably found - Flystation is ISG disign which is well known for it's smooth air flow)

Regarding acommodation nearby - we have our own motel right at the WT :)

Regarding English - Yep many of us (and manifest too) speak english (may be not all as "Fluent" as native speakers, but IMO quite enough for coaching))

For the rest - yes, ask for actual feedback from flyers

Good Luck;)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

NWPoul

As you probably found - Flystation is ISG disign which is well known for it's smooth air flow)

Regarding acommodation nearby - we have our own motel right at the WT :)

Regarding English - Yep many of us (and manifest too) speak english (may be not all as "Fluent" as native speakers, but IMO quite enough for coaching))

For the rest - yes, ask for actual feedback from flyers

Good Luck;)

Thank you.

Any feedback from a flyer that has visited Russian tunnel?

Well It's should be, many of flyers and skydivers from many DZ/Countres were here and were quite pleasefull at leaving)
But feedbacks, found yourself are always more credital that those wich were given by staff isn't it?)

May be you can get one even from someone which you know) Ask at your DZ forum?)

/quietly sitting in the corner :)

If you pm me I could give you a list of facebook contacts.
Some were coached by me, some by Olga, some by Paul who answered above, some by Dmitry and Leo and other instructors - so I hope you could get a good impression.

World-known coaches like Ramsy, Inka, Ty Baird, Martin and Fillip from Voss Vind and many others keeping to return here, so hopefully we are fulfilling their expectations about service level.

I also would like to encourage guys ang girls who trained with me to share their opinions, are they good or negative - I know you are on this forum, people! :)

What in particular?)

We have our own motel right beside the WT (4 bed rooms 2000RUR/person)

And real Hotel with restourant at nearby within 10' range

For our motel it's better to call or e-mail to manifest in advance
[email protected]

Or also you wellcome to write PM for futher advise))

:) See you here!

For everyone who is about to go! Please keep in mind that getting a visa now is takes longer that you are use to. We already received some information about some serious delays in visa issuing process, so please plan ahead.
Sorry, but this is completely out of our control. From our side, we still offer any support we could.

Hey!

We are some people who will go to Moscow (Freezone) in june and august.

They got 2 tunnels and we will do a lot of hours when we are there. Probably going to do about 20 hours during our stay. We will bring a coach from Sweden also If you are intrested.

The motel is 50 meters outside of the tunnel and is like 12 dollars for one night. Tunnelprices is 400 dollar for the small tunnel and 512 dollar for the big one.

Let me know If you are intrested going with us.

Blue skies. /Anton

Hey everyone,

so I just came back from a ten days trip to flystation St. Petersburg and I'm absolutely stoked!

We stayed at the accommodation right next to the tunnel (30 seconds walk and you're in the tunnel) and were very happy with it. The Rooms have two bunk beds and a separate bathroom, nothing fancy but perfect for a group of skydivers on a budget. There's also Wifi in the whole building and a community room with a kitchen, a fridge and a TV.

The vibe is better than on almost every dropzone I've been to and the staff is extremely friendly. Almost everyone at the tunnel speaks english and they will tell you how to get to the city by public transports or order a taxi for you, if you want.

For the coaching we went with Boris Gaykovich(BigBug on dz.com). He spent an enormous effort in coaching us with prebriefings, long debriefs and a, as it seems unconventional, approach to coaching.
After 6 hours of flying without former tunnel experience we can do:

Back to belly and belly to back transitions
Backflying FS
Front- and backlayouts
Sitflying(Grips and over under stuff)
Lift off the net in Headdown with some help

All in all we are very happy with our trip and we'll return as soon as possible. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Blue Skies Oli