base698

Ontario, CA Tunnel

base698

Where is the information about two story tunnels? What does that mean?

I can only assume it will be similar to the new models that iFLY is coming out with. They are either shorter, dug deeper, or both to put the flight chamber closer/at to ground level. This could be similar idea to other machines like Airspace. I won't know for sure the full answer on the construction of the new iFLY models until I see detailed pictures or visit.

You can see the general idea of this on the iFLY Houston Woodlands image on ISS: http://www.indoorskydivingsource.com/tunnels/ifly-houston-woodland/
Indoor Skydiving Source - The Leading Indoor Skydiving Resource

They have broken ground, it is near the mall. Tentatively scheduled to open November/December.

Pic attached was taken beginning of June. There is now a hole dug and some re-bar placed. I'll be out there in a couple of weeks and will post a new pic :)

AliMac

They have broken ground, it is near the mall. Tentatively scheduled to open November/December.

Pic attached was taken beginning of June. There is now a hole dug and some re-bar placed. I'll be out there in a couple of weeks and will post a new pic :)

Missed the attachment

AliMac

14ft just like most of the iFLY models. Take a look at iFLY Houston-The Woodlands online, it will look almost exactly like that... almost all the new ones will

I know I made the assumption that this was a 14 footer earlier, but have you seen something published that confirms this will be a 14 footer?

Be careful lumping 'all the new ones' together - iFLY is building a good number of 12 footers and even a 16. See the under construction section:

http://www.indoorskydivingsource.com/tunnel-manufacturers/skyventure/