chillwill

Daily vs Weekly Membership at Paraclete XP in Raeford NC

I am based in Charleston SC and have a schedule that allows me to be at the tunnel by 3pm Thursday and stay in Raeford until Monday at 11am, being able to fly 5/7 days of the week is it worth it to get the daily membership over the weekly membership? having to stay in raeford for the weekend for potential of 50m a week w/ no sharing instead of 30m no sharing seems like a no brainer but would like to get input from members mainly would I be able to consistently fly my 10 minutes Thursday thru Monday and be able to share that time to potentially fly 40 minutes a day?

Thanks for any advice.

Best,

Will B

I don't have a membership there due to the fact that you can ONLY fly during the week. They won't let you use your time on the weekend. It makes sense from a business standpoint since the memberships are at such great rates and are intended to keep people flying during the week. If I had the ability to go up there and fly during the week I would take the 30 minutes every week. That's just me! I love their tunnel and always look forward to my next trip out there!