cmarie

iFLY Orlando Overnight Skydiver Camp

iFLY Orlando's next overnight skydiver camp is going to be held August 23rd, from 11pm - 8am. Same details apply -

It is $575 per hour plus tax, coaching included, gratuities for the instructors are appreciated. We will be flying from 11pm – 8am, and all attendees should be able to arrive by 10pm. 15 minutes minimum – 1 hour max per person available in increments of 15 minutes.
(That means only $158.42 after tax for 15 minutes WITH coaching!)

Anybody who is interested in attending should email [email protected] with:

- How much time they would like to fly that night
- Skydiving and tunnel experience
- What they would like to work on during their flight sessions

Payment will be collected at the time of registration.

Flight schedules are sent out 1 week prior to the camp. Notification of cancellations are required as least 1 week prior to the camp, otherwise all payments will be forfeited and no refunds or account credits will be offered.

If you can't make it- money can be put on your account and saved there for future camps!

We have had a lot of success at our past overnight camps and couldn't make it happen without you guys!

Thank You iFLY Orlando for this Aug 23 overnight camp.

As usual it and the coaching was fantastic and from what I saw everyone was improving.

Even after a bunch of trying I didn't get my leg turns down yet and it wasn't because Striker and Casey didn't work hard to teach me. I think I have a mental/physical block of some kind.

I mean does it make sense that I have major problem dropping my leg vertically (mine leg bends into almost the horizontal plane) to turn but that night after 3 feeble attempts I was doing side sliding up, across, diagonally while ascending etc. All that but still can't do a leg turn that looks or is correct. In fact what I do best in leg turns is to turn left when I drop the left leg which is bass akwards ??? Here's a link to the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIRu15H7zl8&feature=youtu.be

I'm on at 0 - 1:40, 9:20, 19:20 any advise appreciated greatly.

Admittedly I only have 1 hour 6 min in the tunnel hour as of the end of this camp and coaches said it would come with time.

Anyone have any ideas to overcome a physio/mental leg turn challenge like this ?