jimmurt

iFly Singapore proflyer package

I'm moving close to SG in June and was thinking of signing up for their premium members package which is valid for 12 months.

I want to share as much time as possible to get the best value so was wondering are there many other people signed up to this?

Is there a big tunnel flying community in SG? At the moment I'm fairly comfortable sharing HU time and working towards getting more stable and taking docks HD. You can only share the time with other members (although they don't have to be premium members).

I also do some 4way belly but want to concentrate on FF. I'd like to do VFS at some stage so would be working towards that.

Former iFly Singapore regular here until I moved :)
I'm sure there's a fair bit of people who signed up for premium membership, so you won't be alone.

There are 3 tunnel communities in Singapore, the kid flyers, the defence force and the proflyers; there's about 10 proflyers every Tuesday night, and they have a variety of abilities, though slightly more than half do at least head up.

How much tunnel experience do you have? If you have next to no experience, please bear in mind you might start from square one because tunnel is much much more precise than the sky.

edit: saw you have 15 hours of tunnel, you shouldn't have a problem