conora2c

Most accessible wind tunnel to Australia

Hi guys a newbie here with what is probably a newbie or repeated question but i cant find an answer by searching

I'm at stage 4 on my aff and had some issues with my deployments so i would like to get some tunnel time to try and improve it b4 going back to the sky.

i have checked the sticky in this forum for tunnel locations but it seems to be missing a lot as i had heard of some in New Zealand and don't see them there
I'm just wondering where is the most easily all round accessible wind tunnel to Australia atm, the one in Singapore seems very expensive (understandably as its so large) and Malaysia could be too far away and i could end up spending the extra on a flight instead of tunnel time has any one done the maths as to which tunnels are most cost effective to use from Australia?

piisfish

iFlyDownunder should open pretty soon.
Singapore being the next closest, but most expensive
Malaysia a tad further but not much, and the cheapest
Then either Dubai or west coast US

thanks piisfish i hadnt realised that singapore and malaysia were so close to each other and yet still and 8 hr flight from me :( but with the price of the singapore tunnel time it could be well worth it if it helps me get my future stages first time round i dont think the iflydownunder is going to be open for a while and it'll probably be booked up in advance for the first couple of months as there is so many ppl waiting on it to open!

Singapore is about the same price as Sydney, and Genting is a quarter of that.

Depending on how much time you want, I would strongly suggest going to Genting. Even only hour there let's you break even.

There's should be public(?) transport from Singapore to Genting, but you'll have to look into that yourself.

Dubai is relatively affordable and has good coaching, but other than that I don't know much about it.