corpkid

Worth trip to NH tunnel?

I live in Orlando and have only flown the much older style "suck air up and out" tunnel here. My coaches have all said the new recirculating ones are where it's at. My buddy lives in Mass and wants to head up to the NH tunnel (which is a newer tunnel) and split some coaching time. Would it be worth the flight up or is the difference minimal? The tunnel in Orlando is like 10 mins away from home and work so I'm spoiled. :) Thanks! PS - I'm working on back fly and belly formations.

I'v been to a few, some of the oldest and the newest. If all you're working on is back and belly stuff I don't know if it would really matter that much. Both Orlando and NH are 12ft so like my wife says the size doesn't matter. I think NH has a higher max speed. Looks like NH costs a little more also. Might be better to spend that extra money, plus what you would spend on getting there, on more time in Orlando.

I'v never been to Orlando but I can tell you out of the 5 I have been to I like NH the least. Nothing wrong with it but it I had the choice there are others I would go to.

NH tunnel is nice but Paraclete is closer and bigger. If I was set on traveling to get coaching in the east that's where I'd go. In the west it's Eloy unless it's mid-summer but I'm biased since that's where I learned to jump before there even was a tunnel.

Regardless of which tunnel you're at a good coach makes any tunnel shine. Design, size, and amenities are all secondary IMO.

If you want to jump in progression just take a pile of money and a sleeping bag to Eloy. B|

NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

mattjw916

NH tunnel is nice but Paraclete is closer and bigger. If I was set on traveling to get

If you want to jump in progression just take a pile of money and a sleeping bag to Eloy. B|

That's what I do:D:D:D:D sans sleeping bag, i have been there that often that I have friends there now, :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?