Alba-Mike

FlyStation St Petersberg

I am one of the instructors.
Will be glad to help with any inquiries and questions.

Yes, most part of the staff speaks English, maybe not fluent (and with our funny Russian accent) but more than enough for training and debriefing.

Prices for sport flyers vary depending of the time. Night time (starts after 10 pm) is a cheapest rate, 18000 RUR per gour (540 USD). Day rate (until 5pm) is 20 000 RUR (600 USD) and prime time (5-10 pm) is 24 000 (but this is reserved for firsttimers).

Usual istructor fee is 4000-5000 RUR per whole hour

Tunnel is 10 min drive from Subway station, we could organise a pick-up if needed.

There are at least two persons in this forum who was flying with me, and I believe should be more who flew with another instructors, hope they show up - I would like to hear their feedback. We really enjoy to have foreign flyers here.

BS, Boris

oh wow
yeah, this is intence :)

generally it depends what are you want to achieve :)
if you are going 'the freefly way', there are 2 possibilities.

you could then go either 'dynamic' or 'skydive' way.
'Dynamic' is more about tunnel flying, with more accent on layaout, carving (headdown and headdown) and various transitions on relatively low speed, using the whole body. If you go to http://www.dynamic4way.net/ you'll get the idea.

'Skydive' is more traditional. It means learning to proper belly fly, then backfly, then sitfly, then headdown. It is more about static positions similar the ones we fly in the sky and transitions between them.

Usually in 10 hours in 'static' way you starting to fly headdown. Dynamic is more tricky and different people picking it up on completely different pace.