Squeak

Tunnel Camps

BMichaeli

What part of the southern US? there are a few tunnels down there. I would call any of the ones you are thinking about going to and see. you could always get personal coaching too if you can't find one during the times you're looking for.

Yup I've had several hours coaching in Eloy before, and if no camps are on ANYWHERE in the southern states, Ill likely book a couple more hours in Eloy.
Im hoping for a camp somewhere Ive not been before as Im driving across the country from Miami to Seattle Im not overly fussed where it is as long as it doesnt require snow driving.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Try the Austin, Texas tunnel since that's on your route and everyone says it's the new hotness in tunnels. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not sure about the South, but Robbie Spencer and myself are running a tunnel camp in the North East. Next one is November 1st.

We usually run at least one a month through the winter.. we are based out of Skyventurenh in Nashua and you can find info on us at www.windtunnelcoaching.com

Hope that is of some help! :)

Not sure what kind of flying you're looking to do, but we host Elsinore EXCEL Tunnel Camps once a month at iFly Hollywood. Great for skill building for anyone fresh off A-License, 4-way fanatics wanting to work on technique, or people looking to get some solid belly skills before rocking through a USPA Coach or AFF-I rating course. We have a bunch of freefly tunnel coaches here as well, depending on what you're looking for.

The tunnel is small, up to 3-ways for belly and good for individual coaching for freefly, but it's CHEAP. $600/hour.

Happy to send you some more info if you're coming through this way.

sydneyowen

Not sure what kind of flying you're looking to do, but we host Elsinore EXCEL Tunnel Camps once a month at iFly Hollywood. Great for skill building for anyone fresh off A-License, 4-way fanatics wanting to work on technique, or people looking to get some solid belly skills before rocking through a USPA Coach or AFF-I rating course. We have a bunch of freefly tunnel coaches here as well, depending on what you're looking for.

The tunnel is small, up to 3-ways for belly and good for individual coaching for freefly, but it's CHEAP. $600/hour.

Happy to send you some more info if you're coming through this way.

Hi Sydney I WILL be coming through your way. I always pop into Snore when i visit. Im an intermediate head down freeflier. So yes send me some info please.
Ill be there in late January, but Ill also be back in March for Flaj Flaj so if there's anything happening then that would be good too. Ill PM you my email address.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?