sffudapparel

iFLY Orlando Overnight Skydiver Camps

Ifly Orlando will be hosting its first of several overnight skydiver camps every month! These skills camps will be designed for skydivers only to improve on bodyflight skills in the tunnel. The 1st is scheduled JULY 6, 2013. We are offering discounted rates of $575 (before tax) per hour, coaching included (gratuities for the instructors are appreciated). Flight times will be scheduled from 11pm to 8am. All attendees will need to arrive by 10pm to register, check-in, and meet with the instructors for pre-brief. Minimum purchase of 15 minutes ($143.75 before tax) per person, maximum 1 hour. If you are interested in attending or have questions about the details, please reply to [email protected]. Since space is limited, this offer is on a first-come, first-serve basis. All payments will be made via credit card no later than 1 week prior to the camp.

This is a great way to get more tunnel time, improve your flying skills in the tunnel and sky, meet other skydivers/tunnel-flyers in the area, and get the opportunity to get coaching from our awesome instructors! Oh yeah, and if I forgot to mention it…FLY IN THE TUNNEL!!! Plus, it’s at an enormously discounted rate from $745 (before tax) for an hour plus coaching to just $575 (before tax)!

We hope you can make it out! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re interested!
Dream my life, live my dream

sffudapparel

Ifly Orlando will be hosting its first of several overnight skydiver camps every month! These skills camps will be designed for skydivers only to improve on bodyflight skills in the tunnel. The 1st is scheduled JULY 6, 2013. We are offering discounted rates of $575 (before tax) per hour, coaching included (gratuities for the instructors are appreciated). Flight times will be scheduled from 11pm to 8am. All attendees will need to arrive by 10pm to register, check-in, and meet with the instructors for pre-brief. Minimum purchase of 15 minutes ($143.75 before tax) per person, maximum 1 hour. If you are interested in attending or have questions about the details, please reply to [email protected]. Since space is limited, this offer is on a first-come, first-serve basis. All payments will be made via credit card no later than 1 week prior to the camp.

This is a great way to get more tunnel time, improve your flying skills in the tunnel and sky, meet other skydivers/tunnel-flyers in the area, and get the opportunity to get coaching from our awesome instructors! Oh yeah, and if I forgot to mention it…FLY IN THE TUNNEL!!! Plus, it’s at an enormously discounted rate from $745 (before tax) for an hour plus coaching to just $575 (before tax)!

We hope you can make it out! Please contact us as soon as possible if you’re interested!

What level of coaching are you offering and how often are you planning them?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?